Ladies love to buy bags to accessorize their outfit. And one of the leading brands for bags is Celine. Celine are noted to have good quality products. Although this bag is made from synthetic leather, still bags from Celine is considerably longer lasting as to quality as compared to other brands basing on my personal experience as a Celine user and from friends stories as well. Why I love this Celine tote bag, it is simply because, this bag is medium-sized, meaning not too small for a handbag and not too big for a usual shoulder bag. And it has a synthetic leather strap that can convert it to a shoulder bag. Gadgets are well-protected when placed inside it, because it has a thick body covered with synthetic leather, rain waters will not easily penetrate inside.
And as to my husband, what he chose to buy is a Nike sportswear wallet. Why he likes to have this wallet? It is simply because it can be locked by a zipper. He thought of making it an on-the-go wallet, where he can put inside it his mobile phone and his important cards. It is made from nylon and polyester. Nike is a famous for their good quality sportswear accessories and clothing.
Those are our pre-Christmas gifts for ourselves, and we bought those items at Zalora Philippines. Shopping online is really that exciting when you buy branded products to one of the leading online shopping store in Asia. With regards on the delivery time, they send it promptly, on or before their committed days of delivery. Visit their website for more info.
Christmas is in the air in Naga City, Camarines Sur. The city government with the participation of private companies like Biggs and SM City Naga launches Kamundagan Festival 2013. Kamundagan Festival is an annual celebration of Naga City. Kamundagan means birth, Naga City’s birth as a city. December 15 marks the date when Naga City became a chartered city.
To bring the feeling of yuletide season to Nagueños, a well-lighted city can now be seen starting tonight. As expected, many witnessed this magical lighting of colorful Christmas lights and ornaments at Plaza Quezon. A huge Christmas tree now stands at Plaza Quezon sponsored by Biggs. As to Plaza Quince Martires and Plaza Rizal, white parols and draping white Christmas lights will enchant viewers. This year’s theme is white Christmas. SM City Naga decorated the stage of Plaza Quezon and also a Little Christmas Village was built for expectators to see. Here are some of the photos:
After attending mass, my family paid a visit to the colorful Christmas Village, and we really enjoyed taking photos of these Christmas display.
Kamundagan Festival also celebrates the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, above all things. That is why, celebrations of this festival are associated to Christmas to honor His birth. And Naga City is forever grateful to our Lord Almighty for all the blessings that our city and the people are having right now. Advance Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
Wanting to indulge yourself to trendy and fashionable clothing and apparels, but you have no time to shop? Worry no more because you’ve got all your means to stay fashionable despite your busy schedule, go and try online shopping. And you’ll definitely say that shopping has never been this easy and fun.
In social networks, there are many private individuals who offer clothing and apparels online. All you need to do is leave a private message on their page and an instruction on how you will get the product will be sent to you. I have nothing against them, but, personally, I don’t really feel secured having transactions like this to individuals. I would rather buy on credible online shopping site wherein I can see the items I want, the way I want it be. One of them is Zalora Philippines. Zalora has wide array of fashionable items from different brands. Name it they have it, and they will deliver it right at your doorstep.
Your busy schedule is not a hindrance in attaining a fashionable you. Zalora has introduced the fashion brand, Ezra where you can choose from bags, clothing, accessories and footwear. Ezra products are really my type of fashion. They are not exaggeratedly over the top, they are simple yet elegant, and you will definitely want to wear them each single day. A corporate mom like me, would not dare to risk my look on buying clothes that are not suitable for my line of work and personality.
I really love the designs on dresses, very elegant and stylish. Ladies of different mood and personality can find their style on Ezra. In terms of footwear, I can say, they have various styles from flats to heeled, from ballet shoes to wedges, from sporty to formal. Aside from that, they also have bags and totes to offer for fashionable women on the go.
If you are to ask me, what will be my personal choices, that would be the ballet shoes and dresses. I really love them. So, for women out there who love to flaunt their style on OTDs (outfit of the day), better help yourself browsing Zalora Philippines site and be impressed with what they have in store for you. Mix and match your outfit with brands like Ezra, and bring out the ‘fashionista’ in you.
December is fast approaching and I am pretty sure more weddings are already scheduled during this month. Couples choose December as their wedding month because of the following reasons:
1. There are considerably long vacations because of the yuletide season.
2. The church and reception area are well-decorated with Christmas decors.
3. Families usually gather for reunions during this month, so couples will have less worries on the availability of their guests.
4. There are a lot of souvenir items to choose from as their wedding giveaways.
5. The cool weather add in to the romantic feeling for the couple.
Now that you have chosen your wedding month, it is now time to think of the wedding details, or so I say, even smallest details. Here is my guide for you couples out there:
1. Set the date. Allot a time to sit down and decide on what date your wedding will be. Consider all factors in choosing your date. Be sure that it is months away when you start your wedding preparation.
2. Choose where you will hold your wedding ceremony and so as where will the reception happen. After choosing, check on the availability of both venues. And when both are available, you are now ready to go beyond your preparation.
3. Prepare your documents and make it available for the church. Check your birth certificates for possible errors. Attend seminars for Catholic couples.
4. Decide on your wedding theme. Choose from variants like vintage, classical, fantasy and the likes. So that before dealing with everything else, you will have a guide on what style of gowns you will use, the cakes, souvenirs and decorations should jive with the theme.
5. Make a run down of your guest list. This will take so much time because dealing with whom you will invite is very head-cracking. Just be sure that you don’t forget all your closest persons to avoid heartaches after the wedding.
6. Now that you have your list, name your entourage. Jot down your principal sponsors, maid of honor, best man, secondary sponsors, bride’s maids, groom’s men, flower girls and ring bearers. Again I have to remind you, sit down and think all the names that will be included in your entourage.
7. Next, choose your wedding ring. When you decide to personalize your wedding ring and you let your jeweler do it for you, you fa set months to make your perfect ring. But when you will only choose from the array of designs on a jewelry store, a month will do.
8. Talk to your emcee. Other than your venues, there are people whom you have to talk for their availability of schedule one of them is the emcee. From stories of your friends, from parties or gatherings that you attended, you can now tell who will fit as your emcee to host your memorable day. Personally, I want a very approachable emcee whom you will feel that professional attachment between each other. Emcees took some personal details from you, like how you ended up with your partner, your love story in short. So be ready to prepare a brief love story to make it easier.
9. Decide on your wedding motif. Before planning for decorations and gowns, you as a couple should know what color will dominate the church or the ballroom on your wedding day. May it be a single color or a combination, just put in mind that it complements with your theme.
10. Decorations matter most on weddings, better choose your florist wisely. He or she should have full knowledge on wedding decorations depending on your theme and additional inputs from the couple. His materials like flowers, vases, floral stands and others must be presentable and pleasing to look at. Have your florist present to you his works, from bouquets to floral arrangements and decide with his help what are your personal choices on flowers and bouquet style.
11. Since you already have with you your wedding entourage, it is now time to look for gown designs. You can look into wedding magazines or over the net, to know what’s the latest wedding fashion depending on your theme. After having your designs with you, let your entourage choose from it because they themselves know that style they want. Visit your designer on gowns and lay to him your entourage’s chosen design, and with inputs coming from him, I’m sure your entourage will look stunningly beautiful. But don’t forget also the bride’s wedding dress. Same as your entourage, with your designer’s help choose what gown you will wear. The bride’s gown should look elegant and most specially comfortable. And like what I always say, the gowns should adhere with your motif and your theme.
12. Talk to your entertainers. For your wedding not to end up dull and boring, you should hire professional singers or a band or an orchestra to play your favorite songs at church and reception. It is very pleasing that a music is played during your big event. And you need to have early bookings with them to reserve your slot on their busy schedule.
13. Go to your reception area. If your venue for reception caters food, it will be more convenient for you. Look into their menus and choose what viands to be served. Some offer food packages with 2 to 3 main meals, dessert, drinks, soup. Choose foods that your guests will love to satisfy their hungry tummies. Have a food tasting of your chosen viands.
14. Choose your cake design. Couples will have a picture taking with the cake on their background during cake slicing, so your cake should look beautiful and delicious.
15. Contact your photographers and videographers. And like other suppliers, book with them early. Nowadays, a prenuptial pictorial is already included in the packages offered by your photo and video supplier, here the couple will have series of pictorials from beautiful and romantic places showcasing different attires and different intimate emotions.
16. Above everything, one thing that you should consider is your budget. Now that I already presented to you what you need to know in wedding preparations, now is the time to allot how much part of your budget will go into your wedding details. And personally, I suggest that you should also allot a bit for your after wedding expenses.
Now, are you ready to settle down? Preparing a wedding is like one roller-coaster ride and all you have to do is to hold on to your feelings together that after all these preparations, you two will be together as one for eternity. God bless, good luck, congratulations and best wishes!!!
One fine early Saturday morning, my husband and I decided to take a walk to downtown Naga City. Naga City is located in the heart of the Camarines Sur province, in the Bicol Region. I took my digicam with me and take pictures of what to see in downtown Naga City.
For the past years, Naga City is continuously showing the whole nation its existence. In terms of financial development, banks sprout in Naga City.
When on a trip to Naga City, the first thing most travellers do is to stop by and eat sumptuous dishes. So here are some of the available restaurants and fast food chains in the city.
Small and large gatherings are usually held in parks and plaza. In Naga City, there are 3 major place where parades, gatherings, concerts for free are held.
The two photos above is taken from one of the plazas, this is the Plaza Quince Martires. As the name connotes, the 15 Bicolano martyrs are given tribute in this plaza.
This is the Plaza Rizal, named after our National Hero, Jose P. Rizal which a monument was built on his honor.
This is the Plaza Quezon. Here numerous parade competition, live band performances, beauty contests, rally and whatever social gatherings are held.
Downtown Naga City offers a number of hotels, and here are some of these:
This is the Starview Hotel located at Elias Angeles St., Naga City.
This is the Crown Hotel, located also at Elias Angeles St., Naga City. This is near Plaza Quezon.
The newest hotel in Naga City, the Eurotel. This is situated near the Naga City People’s Mall formerly the Naga City Supermarket. Actually I took this shot before this hotel has opened its operation for the public, that is why it is not yet finished.
When buying for your necessities while here in Naga City, there are a lot of stores in here and some of these are:
This is the newly renovated and named Naga City People’s Mall. I heard news from my elderly way back when I was young, that this was once the biggest public market in Asia. And with the leadership of our beloved Mayor John Bongat, this was transformed into one public mall where you can find most of your household needs.
Here is another new establishment in Naga City, the Puregold Centro Naga and LCC Department Store.
Other than the photos I showed you, there are still a lot of hotels, stores, restaurants and establishments in Naga City, its just that I only took some photos which are the ones that I posted here. Anyway, I’ll post again some more the next time I have a scheduled walk with my husband at downtown Naga City.
I’m watching the horrifying videos of destruction caused by the Super Typhoon Yolanda shown on television, this made me Thank our Lord Almighty with the intercession of our Blessed Virgin of Peñafrancia that our city is now safe from this deathly typhoon and also made me feel pity for those who suffered from this catastrophy. Yolanda is said to be one of the disastrous typhoons ever recorded in the world. Naga City also experienced strong wind and heavy downpour of rain. Good thing that our street is not flooded considering that we live near the riverbank, no destruction in our house and nearby houses. I am thankful that we are now safe and hopeful for the fast recovery of all the victims of this typhoon. As reported earlier, typhoon Yolanda is now in Mindoro, I just hope and pray that they will survive typhoon Yolanda. Still, stay safe everyone.
LAZADA PH ONLINE REVOLUTION:
Biggest online sale of the year!
Lazada .com.ph is cooking up something huge for all online shoppers, so deliciously tempting that everyone will become a shopaholic. It’s an online revolution—and when we say revolution, your world will definitely be turned upside down!
Brace yourselves for this year’s BIGGEST ONLINE SALE! Awesome new deals, incredibly massive discounts, and irresistible bargain items are sure to capture your computer screens that you can’t help but click on the BUY NOW button.
Expect never-before-seen markdowns, extra special promotions, tons of exciting giveaways, and bargains with limited stocks. Get those fingers ready do so some swift clicking. Be prepared with your computers, check your Internet connections, and man your accounts. It’s going to be an exciting, revolutionary November at Lazada!
If you haven’t made a Lazada account yet, sign up now! It’s quick and easy. Feel free to contact our customer service hotline if you need assistance. To know more about these sensational deals, be sure to log on next week from November 11 to 17. And make sure you check back for the weeks to come because this is only the beginning, brought to you by Lazada Philippines!
Lazada is Southeast Asia’s largest online shopping mall, with operations in Indonesia (www.lazada.co.id), Malaysia (www.lazada.com.my), Philippines (www.lazada.com.ph), Thailand (www.lazada.co.th), and Vietnam (www.lazada.vn).
Lazada is pioneering e-commerce in the region by providing a fast, convenient, and secure online shopping experience combined with an extensive product offering in categories ranging from mobiles & tablets and consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, and sports equipment. Lazada is continuously striving to offer its customers the best possible shopping solutions with multiple payment methods, including cash on delivery, extensive warranty commitments, and free returns.
LAZADA is on its way to becoming Southeast Asia’s number one fashion shopping destination
- Almost 10,000 fashion items already available
- Features 700 well-known local and international fashion brands
online (among them Nike, Celine, Marc Jacobs, RayBan, etc.)
- Supports local designers and smaller brands through LAZADA’s unique fashion marketplace model
Lazada, which initially offered categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys and sports equipment, now adds to their extensive category range almost 10,000 fashion accessories like watches, bags and shoes and apparel. The fashion assortment consists of more than 700 local and international brands including Nike, Celine, Crocs, RayBan, Linea Italia, Dupe, Pepe Jeans, Casio, Mendrez, Marc Jacobs and Mossimo.
Lazada also supports local designers and upcoming brands by offering the unique opportunity to create their own online shop-in-shop. Through this marketplace model, brands can leverage on Lazada’s popularity and operational expertise, as well as reach customers beyond the traditional offline infrastructure. Smaller retailers benefit from Lazada’s traffic through Lazada’s strong customer base as well as from specific campaigns like the Lazada fashion week where local designers are able to present their products to a broad online audience.
“We are very proud to announce the launch of our new fashion marketplace today. This marks a huge step forward on our way to become Southeast Asia’s shopping destination with the broadest assortment available on one platform. We saw a growing demand for fashion items and responded to this need right away. This is a logical step that follows our customer-centric approach: We want to serve our customer’s needs in all areas of their lives”, says Maximilian Bittner, CEO of the LAZADA group.
Boarding new brands like Z’Ng by Jonathan Wong from Malaysia, Co-founder and Fashion Category Manager Martell Hardenberg said, “We are proud of being able to both enhance the range for our customers and to contribute to the online ecosystem in Southeast Asia through our unique marketplace model. This is a great achievement as it is very important for us to give young designers and local entrepreneurs a platform which helps them to access the broad market.”
Due to existing infrastructure, LAZADA is able to grow the assortment very quickly. Many more items, new sub-categories and new shops are added every day to ensure customers will find all fashion items they look for on LAZADA.
LAZADA (www.lazada.com.ph) is Southeast Asia’s fastest growing online shopping mall, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
LAZADA is pioneering e-commerce across some of the fastest growing countries in the world by offering a fast, secure and convenient online shopping experience with a broad product offering in categories ranging from fashion, consumer electronics to household goods, toys and sports equipment.
LAZADA is always striving to offer its customers the best possible offerings – including multiple payment options (cash on delivery and all major credit cards), free returns and extensive customer service and warranty commitments. On-the-go shoppers can conveniently shop from the LAZADA Android app.
Yes! We always have honey in our house. Do you know why? It’s not that we put it as sweetener on our cup of coffee or a syrup on top of our pancakes, we need to have honey at all times because this helps a lot whenever our son is having colds and cough. As a mom, I am very much worried every time my son is not feeling well and uneasy due to simple colds. When I heard of the benefits of honey that it is a good relief for colds, it has been our practice in our house to prepare a warm milk with 1 teaspoon of honey in it. And truly, my son’s cough will be reduced and gone by then. But I advised all of you mothers out there to have a basin near you because your kid will throw up most of the phlegm inside him. That’s our experience with our son, maybe it will also work for your kids too.
Other than the one I mentioned above that it reduces cough and sore throat, there are other benefits of honey bee:
- It is said to help regulate blood sugar. It may sound contradicting because it is naturally sweet, but it is true due its exact combination of fructose and glucose which is suitable to regulate blood sugar level.
- When you have wounds, it aids to heal your aching wounds faster because it has a distinct drying effect and anti-bacterial content. Apply a bit of honey on the surface of your wound after cleaning it with soap and water.
- Because of the anti-bacterial content, by having a sip of honey helps reduce ulcers and gastro-intestinal problems. It helps promote good digestion.
- For people on the go, it is necessary to take honey everyday to keep going from sunrise to sunset. Honey bee is far better than artificial sweetener because it maintains glycogen levels in the body.
- It helps to prevent cancer and heart disease or disorder. Flavanoids and anti-oxidants are present in honey which are said to reduce the risk of having these deadly diseases.
- Apply honey bee on parts of your body that you believe are caused by bacterial and fungal infections. Bees release an enzyme that produces hydrogen peroxide which as we all know is a good cleanser of wounds.
- Those who cares much on staying beautiful, a natural way to moisturize and nourish our skin. Apply honey bee on your face and leave it there for minutes. By this you can achieve the right nourishment for your body.
- And like what I said, honey helps reduce colds and throat irritation.
Honey bee is available in all leading groceries and supermarkets nationwide. What we bought is this CEM Honey Superior, so far, my son loves its taste. By the way this post is not connected to CEM company. I just want to share with you what we are using at home.
With those benefits, if I were you, I will also maintain a honey bee in the house. Love the taste, love the benefits of it.
Kids love to eat hotdogs. They ask for more every time their mother cooks hotdogs for them. I am pretty sure thay they will even crave for more if they have a taste of Frabelle’s Yummy Hotdog. Frabelle’s hotdog is tasty and juicy inside and out. When we cooked Frabelle hotdog, my son said ‘hmmm yummy’ with a smile on his chubby face. Actually I don’t recommend serving hotdog for my son every single day, but if it is time for me to cook one for him, I would love to give him Frabelle Yummy Hotdog.
Click to Learn More
Like Us on Facebook
Recommend this site on google
Search your pick
what they have to say
- melandria romero on Shopped online at Zalora Philippines for our Pre-Christmas Gifts
- Vincent Griarte Pandes on Thank God Naga City is Now Safe From Super Typhoon Yolanda
- Milrose on Delivered Safely: Thanks Lazada
- jared's mum on Delivered Safely: Thanks Lazada
- Milrose on Philippines’ Abaca Tree
Wear This: Fits You Perfectly
- Shopped online at Zalora Philippines for our Pre-Christmas Gifts
- Naga City launches Kamundagan Festival 2013
- Go Online Shopping: Shop Wisely at Zalora Philippines
- Things to Remember when Planning a Wedding
- Next Destination: Naga City, Camarines Sur (Downtown)
my page rank
- December 2013 (2)
- November 2013 (5)
- October 2013 (10)
- September 2013 (10)
- August 2013 (6)
- July 2013 (3)
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (4)
- August 2012 (15)
- July 2012 (18)
- June 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (8)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (12)
- February 2012 (12)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (8)
- November 2011 (10)
- October 2011 (8)
- September 2011 (9)
- August 2011 (5)
- July 2011 (14)
- June 2011 (6)
- May 2011 (3)
- April 2011 (12)
- March 2011 (24)
- February 2011 (7)
- January 2011 (5)
- BC Bloggers
- blog seeding
- car repair
- carpet shampooers
- green monday
- home and family
- kids' corner
- Mc donalds
- Mellow Yellow Monday
- news and current events
- next destination
- photo 101
- pink fridays
- sentimental me
- sisterly advice
- tv shows
- White Wednesday